Your Gateway to UK

Citizenship of UK

Tier1 Investment Visa is one of the fastest and secure way to obtain UK citizenship.

It’s an excellent option for investors who have free capital and would like to secure UK citizenship by investment.

The process is extremely efficient, and the government is committed to the highest standard due diligence and ensuring only persons of impeccable standing and repute will be admitted.

“We at Cosmo, support all your UK immigration needs and that is why families and businesses rely on our expertise and experience in this area.”

Advantages of Citizenship in UK

Live & Work

A citizenship for UK gives all members of the family the right to live and work in UK

Visa Free Travel

Visa free travel to 169 countries In the world

Whole Family is Covered

A citizenship is issued at the same time to the main applicant plus members of his/her family, including dependent children's

Education & Healthcare

Having residence in UK allows you to use highquality medical services and your children can attend schools and universities

Investment Options

Applicants must invest no less than 75 percent of the specified investment amount in the UK by way of government bonds, share capital or loan capital in active and trading UK registered companies. The remaining 25 percent must be invested in the UK either by purchasing assets or by depositing the funds in a UK regulated financial institution. The higher the investment, the faster will be settlement time

Option 1

INVESTMENT

£ 2 Million

SETTLEMENT TIME

5 Years

Option 2

INVESTMENT

£ 5 Million

SETTLEMENT TIME

3 Years

Option 3

INVESTMENT

£ 10 Million

SETTLEMENT TIME

2 Years

Requirements

Applicants who have lived in the UK for five or more years are eligible to apply for citizenship as long as they meet the following requirements

DURATION OF STAY

Applicant can only spend three months of every year i.e. 75 percent of one’s time outside UK every year. The total number of days spent outside the UK for the entire five-year qualifying period should not exceed 450 days

MORAL CHARACTER

Applicant should be of good moral character and not in breach of any immigration laws during his stay in UK

KNOWLEDGE OF UK LIFE AND ENGLISH LANGUAGE

Applicant should demonstrate a good knowledge of UK life and culture, as well as a basic level of English language

Supporting Documents

01
Birth
Certificate

English version

02
Marriage
Certificate

if applying with family, English version

03
Police
Clearance
Certificate

having no criminal record

Why UK Routes

No hidden fees
or commission

Support up to and after receiving residence

Help in settlement

More than 10 years of experience in migration services

Apply for Consultation